What our donors help accomplish in Haiti:
- Process and ship 16 containers of relief supplies (shipments total value at nearly one million dollars.)
- Sponsors medical teams, providing treatment, medication and health education. (13 teams thus far helping more than 13,000 )
- Renovated a school bus, with funds raised by Lutheran schools, to become a mobile clinic.
- Supports microloan program to provide self-sufficiency opportunities for families. Provides food and baby formula to thousands in need.
- Sponsors Bible study and practical workshops and Vacation Bible Schools.
- Supporting and expanding a home for abandoned boys in Gonaives, Haiti. Currently building a girls home.
- Rebuilt or repaired 5 hurricane destroyed schools.
- Sponsors training and workshops for Haitian pastors and teachers.
- Provides clothing, shoes, and hygiene items for children and adults in need.