What our donors help accomplish in Haiti:
- Process and ship 16 containers of relief supplies (shipments total value at nearly one million dollars.)
- Sponsors medical teams, providing treatment, medication and health education. (13 teams thus far helping more than 13,000 )
- Renovated a school bus, with funds raised by Lutheran schools, to become a mobile clinic.
- Supports microloan program to provide self-sufficiency opportunities for families. Provides food and baby formula to thousands in need.
- Sponsors Bible study and practical workshops and Vacation Bible Schools.
- Supporting and expanding a home for abandoned boys in Gonaives, Haiti. Currently building a girls home.
- Rebuilt or repaired 5 hurricane destroyed schools.
- Sponsors training and workshops for Haitian pastors and teachers.
- Provides clothing, shoes, and hygiene items for children and adults in need.
If you registered an account, please enter your details below to login. If this is your first time, proceed to the donation form.